Education is a key part of the SportsMedics ethos, with moulage practices and onsite teaching for our team taking place regularly at events.
With the majority of events on hold for 2020, from mid-September, we are launching a twice-monthly webinar education program for our first aiders (and for those in the process of joining us) delivered by HCP’s and the management team.
Join us from Wednesday the 16th of September for our hourly long free webinars. If you are not already a member of SportsMedics contact us for details of how to join in.
- Wednesday 16th September: 1) COVID-19 2) Assessment of the ankle
- Wednesday 30th September: 1) Common Sports Injuries 2) Joint Assessments
- Wednesday 14th October: 1) Strapping and Taping 2) Concussion
- Wednesday 28th October: 1) Asthma 2) Hypo and Hyperthermia
- Wednesday 11th November: 1) Diabetes 2) TBC
- Wednesday 25th November: 1) Cramp 2) TBC
- Wednesday 9th December: 1) TBC 2) TBC
- Wednesday 6th January: 1) Bleeding management 2) Seizures
- Wednesday 20th January: 1) TBC 2) TBC
- Wednesday 3rd February: 1) TBC 2) TBC